Effective Team Building
Qualities of an Effective Team
1. Share and work for a common goal and purpose.
2. Willing to change leadership of team to meet the needs of the situation.
3. Team members show interest in other people’s thoughts and feelings.
4. Differences of opinions are encouraged and freely exercised.
5. Willing to identify conflict and to resolve it.
6. Focuses on problem solving rather than competing with each other.
7. Mistakes are treated as an opportunity for learning rather than punishment or blame.
8. The team is flexible and responsive to the changing needs.
9. Members experience professional and personal growth.
10. Everyone recognizes that a climate of trust is needed to accomplish all of the above qualities.
Effective Team Building Library