Women’s Leadership Group
The mission of the Women’s Leadership Group is to be respected and recognized as women leaders who are making significant contribution to the development and success of Kabul Education University.
1. Develop strong leadership skills by taking focused workshops on leadership and management.
2. Become known as a strong, united and committed group of women.
3. Get more opportunities for high level leadership positions within the university.
1. A minimum of 20 women faculty members should take all of the following workshops on Leadership and management being offered by the ILA stream of theHEP project.
2. Provide literacy opportunities to the approximately 20 women working as cleaners, cooks etc.
3. 50% of the Academic Council in the University should be women.
4. Look for short term scholarships for women.
5. Solve 50% of the problems facing the women in the University.
6. Become officially registered as an organization that has its own office and meeting space.
7. Three women in the group should find opportunities to attend leadership courses abroad.
8. Produce a monthly newsletter that informs people about the group’s achievements.